This comprehensive statistical look at the trends and attitudes affecting digital signage today is a must-read for deployers and providers alike who want to keep up with competition and speed up ROI.
The 35-page downloadable 2014 Digital Signage Future Trends Report contains the full results of our exclusive survey of over 1,000 deployers and hardware/software/service providers in the dynamic digital signage industry.
- Data on what others are spending and how they are using screens to get ahead
- Full executive summary by Christopher Hall, editor of DigitalSignageToday and international speaker
- Over 70 charts and graphs that breakdown the audience and meaningful trends for the next years ahead
- Hard data on the future of mobile, POS, social, 3D and other emerging technologies
- How are retail, foodservice, healthcare and other industries deploying digital signage
Who should invest in it:
- Providers who want to understand how best to service vertical industries
- Healthcare providers
- Foodservice executives
- Leaders of educational institutions
- Bankers and other financial industry leaders
Eleven commentaries written by some of the digital signage industry’s most significant experts, who discuss topics such as:
- Customer engagement
- Future trends that will impact businesses
- And more
Click on the commentary cover below to read a sample from the document!
Order your copy today!